Saturday, July 14, 2007

Jet lag

Am suffering extremely delayed jet lag. After a swimmingly easy adjustment in England I am now back on Salt Lake time. Finally fall asleep between 3 and 4am and fight to get out of bed before noon. Probably doesn't help that dusk lasts until midnight and by 4 it is already dawning.
Relieved to have Alison's clarification about from whence she is not losing hair. Enjoyed the pics of mum on her blowup pal.
I am about to head out on a photography project I have dreamed up.

2 comments:

Alison Williams said...

Great to have you blogging again! As I suspected, it is easier when there are no children to contend with. I look forward to your updates & photos!

Anne Richards said...

Lovely to have you "on-blog". Can't wait to see England on the 17th and you on the 24th. Lots to report.