Monday, April 28, 2008

MRI

So, after continued back pain which I trace to the header off the inner tube in February, my doctor ordered up an MRI. I went in this afternoon. I had heard from others who have had them that it is 1) bad if you are claustrophobic, and 2) incredibly loud. It was indeed both, but I fell asleep during it... which I think attests to my end of term fatigue. No results yet, but having had to lie supine for half an hour, my back was really sore! Then I added a four mile hike during Sam's soccer game, and the last mile wasn't pretty. I was hobbling along muttering profanity. Came home, had dinner, Zoe (dog 1) knocked my wine glass over onto the carpet, Sadie (dog 2) vomited profusely after Ryan fed her a strawberry. Fortunately she had the good sense to go to a tiled area for this, and because the strawberry was so prominently displayed, Ryan had to clean it up. How was everyone else's day?

1 comment:

Alison Williams said...

I am feeling a little sorry for myself this morning because I had a dreadful night's sleep due to virus, sharing a 4.5 foot bed, and a duvet that was too warm. But you win. Then I thought about Rachel's life, and I'm afraid she has us both beat hands down.