Monday, December 7, 2009

Brrrrrrr

It is 16 degrees fahrenheit outside - that's about minus 9 for you celsius folk. I slept well but Craig was plagued by the furnace clicking on as the gusting wind through cracks in the front door would tell the thermostat that we were about to be frozen in our beds. Then Zoe did one of her early morning vomits -- part of being an elderly dog. Oh and apparently I snored but I'm sure that part isn't true.
I drove Catherine to school wearing my Norwegian wool hat which she finds so embarrassing that she kept asking me to duck down incase any of her friends spotted me.

1 comment:

Alison Williams said...

I can't wait to be embarrassing. Still enjoying the phase of utter adoration, though I could do without it when trying to complete tasks such as changing a tampon.