Saturday, November 20, 2010

Success on the slopes - Part 1

A super day was had by all. The weather was pretty unforgiving - snowing most of the day - but we had tons of fun. Here are pictures with captions.

We need to work on loading the car better; but when you are driving something as roomy as my new Pathfinder... it doesn't matter too much.

The car from the outside. I never did a post on the joy of getting this car and happy I am every time I get in it. today it proved its worth. At the end of the afternoon with a foot of fresh snow in the parking lot, I just clicked over to four wheel drive and cruised out of there with no problem.

Sam, Catherine and Keziah decked out and ready to go.


Waiting for our friends to show up.
A fair bit of the day was spent like this....

No comments: