Friday, December 23, 2011

The xmas fun begins

I thought it good hostess behavior to enquire about guests' food proclivities. Here is my email exchange with Oliver. Holy shit!


> Hi Oliver,
> just checking in to see what i need to know about you and
> Sophie and food. must and mustn't haves?
> Jane

His reply:

Sophie's vegetarian, except for fish and shellfish. I try to eat only humanely raised animals, if I can help it.
I like lactose-free milk in my coffee, if I'm going to have milk at all, and I don't eat pork or shellfish. There's lots of vegetables I'm avoiding or trying to partake of minimally,which I do according to too complicated a scheme to describe. A non-tomato-sauce, non-onion, non-cabbage option would be swell, but don't sweat it--it's no biggie. Thanks for asking and coping. Looking forward to seeing you!
- O



>

2 comments:

JaneLL said...

Really???? I hope they are doing the cooking.

Anne Richards said...

Priceless