Wednesday, May 27, 2009

student saga continues

I had thought maybe Mr. Letterheaded had realized his folly and was going to take his 'F' and disappear. But today he dropped off another version of the doctor's note on "letterhead". Looks like a homemade job to me. Just a suspicion. Most docs I know actually sign and date their letters. Fortunately, his behavior is now officially egregious enough to get him off my desk and onto that of the dean of students. When I told her the story she remarked that it would be laughable if not so pitiful. I decided not to tell her how many gales of laughter we enjoyed around the office. Made us look a little heartless...


Oh, and had to pick up a check at accounts payable today. I had forgotten that this was where one of our former dim staff members slunk off to when it was clear we were about to can her. She was decidedly frosty.

No comments: