Monday, November 2, 2009

This is where I live part 3

This was in my inbox today:

I just wanted to make you aware that there is an issue in my class. I am currently enrolled in Professor ________'s class, ___________. For this class the book Helden wie wir  is supposed to be read. I find it very offensive and have voiced my opinion to Professor ____________. I suggested that she give me a different book to read and I would be happy to do similar assignments. She told me to read it with a different perspective. This book has nothing to do with my German skills. It is a perverted book that talks about inappropriate topics such as sex, worded very offensively, and masturbation. I am to meet with her tomorrow morning and we are supposed to talk about it, but I wanted to let you know that I refuse to read this book and it has to be fair to all of us. I don' t want to be a victim to this book or this class.

1 comment:

Alison Williams said...

!!! oh my good god, that is too weird !!!