Sunday, March 6, 2011

potpourri of activities

Yesterday was a varied and excellent day. It began with some skiing up at Alta with friends. I dashed back down to meet up with another friend to watch a broadcast of the National Theatre's production of King Lear with Derek Jacobi among the fabulous cast. Afterwards we had middle eastern food and then I came home and Craig and I watched Sunshine Cleaning on Netflix. At some point in the car I listened to an interview with Lisa Kudrow and they mentioned a series she has been doing on the internet called "Web Therapy" where she plays a therapist who has "limited patience for other people's problems." She limits her sessions to a few minutes and does them over the web to minimize contact with actual patients. Brilliant. I highly recommend checking it out Ali and Sian!

1 comment:

Alison Williams said...

Thanks, sounds brilliant!