Saturday, January 14, 2012

I should provide pictures

Today Ellen and Zack came over to hang out while stuff they needed to be out of their house for was happening. While I made tabouleh for Craig to take to a jam session this evening and Zach watched Monster Trucks, I could tell Ellen was itching to tidy. She has "the gene" as Daniel calls it. I was teasing her and she said she didn't want to offend me but.... So I said have at it. And now our kitchen looks unlike it ever has. She cleaned out two whole cupboards in addition to washing dishes, cleaning countertops, washing out the thing we keep spatulas and spoons in, etc. You get the idea. Heaven.

3 comments:

JaneLL said...

Oh what a friend you have in Ellen! Love those genes.

Anne Richards said...

How about a picture cause it won't look like that by the time I come to visit.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion the best material you can use for a kitchen countertops is quartz, like Zodiaq or Silestone. They tend to look like a stone, similar to granite, but have many more advantages than granite.